Custom Work | Reinvent your Lifestyle
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ORDER CUSTOM WORK.
1. SEND ME YOUR STUFF.
Recycle your old clothes. Reclaim your grandmother's napkins. Buy secondhand stuff and make it better than new.
If you're like most people, you have SOMETHING that is white (or used to be white) in your house (closet/sideboard/linen closet) that is just not serving you well anymore. Maybe it's stained or it's lost it's attraction and you're just tired of it.
Enter Middleton Makes. I will repurpose your item so that you're back to LOVING it. Let's breathe new life into your closet, your home, your LIFE!
Pricing for this type of custom work is $75 per bin, per colorway.
What does this mean? It means that I will dye everything that I can fit in one bin, the same colorway. If an item is too large - like sheets or a tablecloth - we might have to spread into two bins. I always suggest that you give me a couple old t-shirts and dishtowels - whatever you have - to include in the bin in order to economize.
Trust me, there's nothing better than upcycling old pieces that have seen better days. You'll get the recycled goodies in the mail and be thrilled.
Let's get started:
- Make sure the item(s) are made of cellulose fibers - cotton, rayon, linen, or a blend.
- Ensure they are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. No surprises that way!
- Contact me via email through the button below indicating what color you'd like me to dye your pieces in (one colorway per bin). You have two choices here. You can either
- Select one of my colorways, OR
- Provide me with inspiration for a color palette and I'll create a color palette according to your specifications. This can be a photo, a painting, a piece of clothing... whatever sparks joy in you.
2. CUSTOM ORDER SOMETHING FROM MY SITE
You might see something on my website but it's not in the right size. No problem. Usually it's an item I can source for you.
I charge the same price as the item I'm selling on my site.
Let's get started:
- Go to the product page of the item you wish to have custom dyed. If it is one that I can easily source and dye for you, you will see a variation option called "MAKE MINE TO ORDER"
- Select this option and follow link to fill out the order form
- Select a colorway from one listed on the form.
- If you have specific colorway that is not on the form, please choose the "CUSTOM" color and provide inspiration such as a photo, a painting, a piece of clothing... whatever sparks join in you.
- If you do NOT see the option "MAKE MINE TO ORDER", then please email me using the contact information below and I will do my best to work with you to find something you'll love.